Estimated Arrival: Between and .
♦ 1 Sleeping Pad with attached Pillow
♦ 1 Storage Bag
♦ 1 Compression Band to wrap your sleeping pad
♦ 1 Repair Kit
Weight: 45.9 oz / 2.8 lbs
Sleeping Pad Size: 72.8" x 23.6" x 1.5" inches
Carry Bag Dimensions: 8.3" x 15.7" inches
1. Unpack your pad from the carry bag. Roll it out flat on the floor.
2. The pad will self inflate by opening the valve counter clock-wise.
3. You can add additional air to the pad with your mouth until you have reached your desired inflation.
4. Close your valve shut by turning it clock-wise until it is firmly closed.
5. Open the pillow valve and breath in to inflate. Blow air until you have your desired inflation and close the valve shut.
6. Enjoy your inflated sleeping pad with the most luxurious rest!
We grew tired of having to choose between inexpensive pads made with cheap materials and over priced pads so we decided it was time to create the highest quality pad and offer a great price! We make our outdoor products for everyone to enjoy: thru hikers, day campers, backpackers, boy and girl scouts, and everyone in between. Our sleeping pad is the perfect companion for a weekend trip with your children or a solo trip. Our high R-Value 3.3 will keep you comfortable and warm all night even during the winter months!
easy to use - toss it out and let it inflat. nice tough cover easy care also. hope to get many years of use from it
Seems like a great product. I am anxious to trail test it.
I have been very happy with my whole experience with hiker hunger!!! Super fast shipping, great pricing for a quality product!!! I do wish it was a bit smaller for backpacking however Iâ€™m sure I can find another smaller pad through hiker hunger for that purpose, this pad will be perfect and wonderfully comfortable for regular camping!!
I bought 2 of these orange self-inflating pads. I purchased them specifically for a few reasons:
1. Because they were wider than most and I have a large sleeping bag.
2. They have a built-in pillow which comes in handy when you donâ€™t have room to pack a pillow.
3. They snap together. This feature is awesome when you want to cuddle but donâ€™t want to drop off your pad or sleep in between two pads, because who likes that?
Initially, the order was sent out with one of the pads I wanted and one that I didnâ€™t. I simply contacted Customer Service and they worked with me to get the correct pad sent out in time for my camping trip. They were a pleasure to work with and solved my problem super quickly.
The pads are comfortable and easy to stow away, a great investment. I will definitely purchase from Hiker Hunger in the future.
Sold Out $ 50.00
ULTRA LIGHT, COMFORTABLE, & COUPLER – We created a rapid rise open cell foam that...