Shipping is easy and fast!! We offer free standard shipping on website orders over $100.
We do our best to get you your items on their way to you as quickly as possible. Most orders will typically ship within 1-2 days after purchase (with exception to holidays and weekends). Please note, all apparel is made to order and takes about 5-6 days to ship after purchase.
Depending on where you live, delivery time and arrival of your product can vary. When we put your order in the mail, you'll receive a tracking number, which is the best way to track your package.
Shipping weight and cost is determined by our carriers (USPS, UPS, and FEDEX) and is based on the weight and size of the package.
1. What if my package does not arrive in the specified timeframe?
Our primary shipping carriers, USPS, UPS, and FEDEX do not currently guarantee their shipping dates and we cannot guarantee them either (even though we'd like to!). We work hard to ship all packages within 1-2 days of purchase, which means they are in the mail and on their way to you in under 48 hours. 99% of the time we are able to process and ship orders within 12 hours.
We recommend giving each carrier an extra 2-3 days for delivery, but if you are waiting on your package, very excited to receive it and wondering where it is (after checking on the tracking of course or reaching out to your local post office), you can contact us here for additional help and reassurance!
2. Entering the wrong address: Mistakes happen, we get it! But, please make sure to triple check the shipping details you enter before placing your order. That way your order will arrive to the right place, and will not be returned to us!
3. International Shipping: we currently ship internationally to Canada and Australia. We are open to shipping to other countries, so feel free to reach out to approve estimated shipping rates if available.
If you are placing an international order, your package may come in contact with Customs. We cannot guarantee how long your package is in Customs or how much Customs charges will be. Customers are responsible for all Customs charges.
1. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been placed?
Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible and we'll try!
2. Will you ship my order to a military address?
Yes - we can happily ship to APO/FPO addresses!
3. Can I cancel an order after I place it?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we'll try to help!
4. Are you able to ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, any order shipped via USPS can be sent to a PO Box. Certain carriers like FedEx cannot ship to a PO Box.
5. Is my package insured? What if it is damaged and/or lost?
Always make sure to double-check the ship-to address you provided as part of your order. When items ordered pass from us to the carrier, we are not responsible for risk of loss or damaged goods. We will do our best to help determine what has happened to an order that is lost or damaged, but are not responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. We cannot be responsible for reshipment charges, but are happy to workout a replacement item if needed.