- LIGHT WEIGHT & THICK – We created a rapid rise open cell foam that keeps our self inflating sleeping pad ultra light weight while providing the comfortable support you’ll need for a great nights sleep. Our sleeping pad is the perfect thickness of 1.5” inches allowing you to be lifted above any rocky terrain, yet still remain compact when not inflated.
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE MATERIALS – Unlike other pads, we use premium 75D non-slip ripstop fabric on the bottom AND top of our pads. Our heavy duty abrasion resistant fabric will survive the most rugged outdoor terrain. Our pads have a R-Value of 3.3 making our pad one of the warmest sleeping pads on the market. You can now camp outside throughout the year with a warm pad even in those winter months and cold nights!
- SELF INFLATING & FITS ALL – Tired of blowing up your sleeping pad? Our self-inflating sleeping mat will give you a head start to inflating your pad! Our sturdy valves provide rapid inflation and deflation so you can set up camp quickly and get to relaxing faster. We also carry two different sizes so anyone can have a comfortable sleep in the woods! See our dimensions in the Specifications!
- CARRY BAG & PATCH KIT – We include a storage bag equipped with a carry strap making our pad very portable. The carry bag will easily fit inside your backpack and provides extra protection when traveling with your sleeping pad. We also include an emergency patch kit. You can’t avoid all issues that might happen in the backcountry, which is why we include an easy repair patch kit! Head into the wild knowing you’ll be able to patch your pad without an issue!
- MONEY BACK PROMISE - If you do not like your sleeping pad or have any issues, we will refund instantly, no questions asked! We make sure that all of our customers, and we mean ALL, are 110% satisfied!
♦ 1 Sleeping Pad
♦ 1 Storage Bag
♦ 1 Compression Band to wrap your sleeping pad
♦ 1 Repair Kit
Regular Sleeping Pad:
Weight: 30 oz / 1.8 lbs
Regular Sleeping Pad: 72" x 20" x 1.5" inches
Regular Carry Bag: 7.9" x 13.4" inches
Long Sleeping Pad:
Weight: 42.3 oz / 2.6 lbs.
Large Sleeping Pad: 77” x 25” x 1.5” inches
Large Carry Bag: 7.9” x 15.7” inches
1. Unpack your pad from the carry bag. Roll it out flat on the floor.
2. The pad will self inflate by opening the valve counter clock-wise.
3. You can add additional air to the pad with your mouth until you have reached your desired inflation.
4. Close your valve shut by turning it clock-wise until it is firmly closed.
5. Enjoy your inflated sleeping pad with the most luxurious rest!
We grew tired of having to choose between inexpensive pads made with cheap materials and over priced pads so we decided it was time to create the highest quality pad and offer a great price! We make our outdoor products for everyone to enjoy: thru hikers, day campers, backpackers, boy and girl scouts, and everyone in between. Our sleeping pad is the perfect companion for a weekend trip with your children or a solo trip. Our high R-Value 3.3 will keep you comfortable and warm all night even during the winter months!